Monday, February 25, 2013

How WOULD Assemblyman Dov Hikind react if an elected official hosted a halloween party dressed as a Hitler?  How  insensitive can he be?? (RMA FP)

do you have a problem with this photo? Lemme know It's Assemblyman Dov Hikind dressed as a basketball player for Purim. ]

Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind hosted a massive Purim party at his home yesterday that featured over fourteen hours of food and drink and, as is customary on the Jewish holiday, elaborate costumes. Mr. Hikind said a professional makeup artist came to his home to transform h...See More

do you have a problem with this photo? Lemme know  It's Assemblyman Dov Hikind dressed as a basketball player for Purim.  ]  Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind hosted a massive Purim party at his home yesterday that featured over fourteen hours of food and drink and, as is customary on the Jewish holiday, elaborate costumes. Mr. Hikind said a professional makeup artist came to his home to transform him into a “basketball player” with a costume that consisted of an afro wig, sunglasses, an orange jersey and brown face paint. “I was just, I think, I was trying to emulate, you know, maybe some of these basketball players. Someone gave me a uniform, someone gave me the hair of the actual, you know, sort of a black basketball player,” Mr. Hikind explained. “It was just a lot of fun. Everybody just had a very, very good time and every year I do something else. … The fun for me is when people come in and don’t recognize me.”

No comments: